top of page
  • Writer's pictureNTG

Get Paid to Maintain CRP Acres!

Updated: Jan 13, 2018

Get Paid to Maintain your new CRP acres.  Be Sure to turn in your expenses for completing your Mid-contract Management (MCM).  The work  had to be completed by May 15th.  Expenses for new seedings should be turned in when completed as well.  Newman Thompson and Gray Law Offices will work with you to complete any WRP Contracts, Beginning Farmer Loan Closings and much, much more! You have a Plan for marketing your crops, do you have a plan in place in case of death or disability? We help with Estate Planning and just as important:  Power of Attorney and Standby documents in case of disability. Call us for an appointment! 641.585.5043

12 views0 comments


bottom of page